Friday, April 18, 2008

New Life @ Blog

I will create a new life here, since i decided to have a new life starting from today.

What made me do such decision? No idea, but i knew that, it's the time for me to change now.

This is not the first time for me to do so, but why i failed in the past, i think is due to lack of volition. Therefore, this blog will be a place for me to decipline myself, and also, make it as a reflection for myself everytime i view it.

One of my weakness is my English level. Is the time for me to improve now... I will try to blogging in two language, and whoever expert in both English and Chinese, please help me to correct on any mistake and error i had made here. English version will be more generally talking about the topic, and Chinese version will allow me to go into detail with more emotional words.

Although i am now wanting to improve my English, i will never forget I am Chinese. This is not a wild man thinking, just a belongingness toward my clansman. While I am in Malaysia, and i have a dream to step on politician stage, Bahasa Malaysia will become important for me too. In such competitive environment, the theory about survival of the fittest is still ongoing, and evolutionism always remind me to be adaptability. How to achieve fluency in the three languages, this is a challenge for me at the current moment.

当我决定要开始为我人生目标寻找新出路的这一刻,我在这里增设我一个属于我自己生活的日志,一个新天地。

谁让我有了这样的一个决定?什么因素促使我改变?我也不知道,只明白是时候改变了!

认识我的人应该知道,这不是我第一次想要为自己改变。我想之前一再改革失败的原因,莫过于缺乏意志力。因此,我希望这个新的日志,能成为我鞭策自己的工具,同时,也希望它能成为我省思的净土。

我想我的英文程度是我目前一个非常严重的弱点。是时候为我英文加分了!我将会用双语来完成我的日志,同时冀望精通双语的你们,能够为我指点改正。英文版本的我将会很笼统地叙述相关的主题内容,而我将会以华语来让为这个主题增添色彩及丰富它的感情。

虽然我有志要加强英文基础,但是我绝对不是一个崇洋的人,我始终只承认我是个华人。这个不是一个偏激极端的思想,然而却是我一个对族群以及文化的归属感。当我生长在马来西亚,我不得不学习这里的国语;而当我愿与政治舞台挂钩共舞,将国语学习得流利也是一个必要的生存条件。这是一个适者生存的时代,进化论也一再提醒自己要懂得顺时代而改变,要如何达到三语并重及有所成就,是为我目前对自己的一个挑战。

3 comments:

pinkfame said...

I am sure you can do it. by the way, it think the english blog that you wrote wasnt too bad. can see that you are using some harder vocabulary. i wonder you started this blog cos you are doing your personal development plan thats why it actually stricke you about this.. hehe...just a wild guess. wish you good luck..do not give up. remember that I will check out on your blog always to check on the changes that you are making to yourself....hope this can motivate you to not to give up...cheers!!

fanchong said...

Thank you for my dearest sister, you have a very good observation. I will try my best to do the best.

谢谢我亲爱的妹妹,你的观察能力真的很不错。我会尽我所能,做得最好。

anna said...

无论什么语言,我更看重的是不加雕饰的真心。祝福你~!