Saturday, May 2, 2009

Unforgetable Experience 一个难忘的经验

DawnYeohand me....She is very friendly and cute.姚乙珊和我,她的人很可爱很亲切。

I took part in a drama shooting session today. I took part in this because I wanted to try something that I never tried in the past. It is a very good and fresh experience for me. Although spending whole day there over there and my part is just for not more than an hour, but I enjoy the process of becoming a temporary actor.

The drama I took part in called "The Secret Chef". It is a product of MM2 Studio and it will show in 8TV, but the I have no idea about the date. I am a security guard in the drama, and the main character for this drama are Lemos (I don't know how to write) and Dawn Yeoh (Yao Yi Shan). The venue was at BU8, beside Damansara Centre Point.

I have some conversation in the drama, not like other temporary actors who do not have any conversation. I have 5 part of conversations i.e. "Sir, please calm down, don't hurt any innocent people", "Everybody please move backward, be careful!", "Sir, are you all right?", "Sir, I am sorry regarding the incident and make you get frighten, please follow me to the crush-room and take a rest.","Sir, Please follow me". Haha~

For me, the salary for this "part-time job" is not really important, but the experience I obtained from the process will be more valuable. I will never forget today, a tiring but interesting day. I also took picture with the main character Miss Yao (Adon). Liew Zhi Xuan was also there for a while.

今天我参与了一出戏剧的演出。我参与这个演出因为这是我从来没有尝试过的新鲜事物。对我来说,这是一个很好的经验。虽然我在那里呆上了一整天的时间,而且我的参与拍摄的时间不超过一小时,但是我却很享受担任临时演员的过程。

这出戏的戏名叫作“爱味无穷”。这是MM2 Studio的一出作品,而将会呈现在八度空间。实际播出时间我就不是很清楚了。在戏中,我扮演了一个保安人员的角色,这部戏的男女主角分别是Lamos(我不会写他的名字,不过好像叫做钟什么金什么的)和Dawn 姚乙珊。地点就在Damansara Centre Point 旁边的BU8 大厦。

在剧中,我不像其他临时演员一样没有对白。我的对白可以分成五大段: “这位先生,请你冷静一点,千万不要伤害无辜”,“请大家都退后,注意安全”,“先生,你没事吧?”,“先生,刚才真是不好意思,让你受到了惊吓,请跟我到员工休息室休息吧!”,“先生,请跟我来”。哈哈~

对我来说,这份临时工的薪水不是我最在乎的,而在这过程中累计的经验才是最有价值的。虽然今天很累,可是我不会忘记今天。我还跟了姚乙珊拍照呢!刘芷绚后来也有到场哦~


3 comments:

*** Kally *** said...

wow...wat a rare & wonderful experience!! looking 4ward to c u in televisian..haha^^
by the way..ur blog is so special... writing in both english and chinese editions..
*THUMBS UP* :)

ylwong.Rachel said...

看到你演戏
不懂会不会笑出来。
哈哈 不过真是一个好经验~
这个保安也太年轻了~哈哈

Unknown said...

hen xiang wo men de hostel security guard eh!! XD