Friday, May 15, 2009

Coming to the end 结束在即

Time passed without wating anyone. I had finished all my classes in my degree on Thursday. At the same day, I submitted my last assignment for my degree. Hopefully it was the last, no resit in my life.

I am now having my study break. Final exam falls on the 25th and 27th of May. I having my research presentation on the 1st June. While coming to that point, all my degree assessments are considered complete. This completion imply that I came to the turning point of my life, from study into workfield. Another challenges in my life is moving towards me.

There were a lot of memories created within this 3 years, either it were tough, sweet or bitter, all these are unforgetable memories in my life. I would like to thanks all my classmate who had help me in this period, giving me motivation, encourage me while I upset, accompany me while I am lonely, work together with me, and built up a wonderful life for me. I appreciated it indeed.

Study hard and smart for another 12 days. It is the last chances for me to leverage up (or maintain) my grade for my degree. Good luck to myself, as well as all my classmate. We're almost there.

Swine flu "arrived" Malaysia, finally. It is our responsible to prevent the flu from diffusing. Keep hygiene all the time, and avoid from going to the countries which had been labelled as "high risk area". If catch a flu, please consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to my father which falls on 16th May, stay healthy always, and happy teacher's day to all the teachers.

岁月不待人。在上个星期四我已经完成了我大学中的最后一堂课。在同一天,我也缴交了大学生涯的最后一份功课。希望那时最后了,不想有重考出现在我的人生中。

现在正是我的自习周。学期考试将在本月25日和27日。另外还有我论文的陈述会在六月1日。当我来到这个点,代表了我所有的大学的任务经已完成。这个完成也暗示了我来到了人生的转捩点,从校园进入了工作场所。人生中的另外一个挑战正迎面而来。

这三年来有着无尽的回忆,不管是苦的,甜的还是艰辛的,都是我人生中难忘的记忆。谢谢过于在这个时期帮助我的同学,适时给予我鼓励,当我难过是激励我,我寂寞时陪伴我,一起工作,建立起我完美的人生。我由衷的珍惜这一切。

在未来的12天里努力的念书。这是我提高(或者说维持)我大学等级的最后机会了。先祝我自己好运,也祝福同学们。我们要到了~

A型流感“终于入侵”了马来西亚。防止流感蔓延使我们的责任。适时保持卫生,尽量避免前往被列为高风险的国家,如果感冒了,要尽快看医生。

最后,要预祝在5月16日生日的爸爸生日快乐,身体健康,也要祝全天下的老师们,教师节快乐。

No comments: