Sunday, June 28, 2009

Future Plan 未来的计划




Came back from China two weeks ago. I went Hong Kong, Shen Zhen and also Guang Zhou in 6 days trip. Don't worry, I do not affected by H1N1. It was quite a fun trip as I bought quite a lot of things, especially in Shen Zhen and Guang Zhou. I am not a shopaholic, but I spent about RM300 for buying more than 20 pieces of clothes in both Shen Zhen and Guang Zhou. Shang Xia Jiu Street, BeiJing Street in Guang Zhou and Dong Men Street in Shen Zhen are the paradise for those shopaholic. Now only understand what Mr. Baldev said that why developed countries fear of hearing the word CHINA. Other than that, I also found that backpack travel is suitable for young people. My dad, who aged 60, is not longer able to participate in this kind of trip. I will suggest him for tour group rather than backpack travel so that he can enjoy the trip much more better.

What come next? As mentioned, I will depart from KL to Myanmar as appointed by FIBA Asia to become neutral referee in their national games. I will also take this opportunity to travel around some place in Myanmar. Soon after I come back from Myanmar, I will go Taiwan with my classmate. For 8 days trip to Taiwan, I need to make a proper plan so that won't waste time there. Time is precious in Taiwan as there is the place I looking forward for long time.

People ask me what is my plan after graduate? I don't know how to answer it. I just just say let me finish my trips first, I don't think I have time to travel once I step into workfield. Actually I had applied for job, just wait for reply. So, friends, please do not worry so much. I'll let you all know my future plan once I got it. Hehe!

两个星期前从中国回来。这6天的行程中,我到了香港、深圳和广州。别担心,我没有被感染H1N1流感。这是一个蛮愉快地旅程,间中买了很多东西,特别是在广州和深圳。我不是购物狂,但是我却花了RM300在广州和深圳两地买了超过20件的衣服。广州的上下九街、北京街和深圳的东门街真是购物狂们的天堂。现在终于明白Mr. Baldev说的为何发达国家那么害怕听到中国这两个字。此外,我也发现其实背包旅行比较适合年轻人。我60岁的爸爸不大能参加这样的旅行了。所以,我以后会建议他参加旅游团,这样才能让他享受旅游的舒适。

接下来呢,就如我之前提的,会从吉隆坡出发到缅甸,作为亚洲篮协委派成为当地全国比赛的中立裁判。我想我不会放过在当地旅游的机会。一由缅甸回到,翌日便会和同学到台湾。在台湾8天的旅程中,我必须好好机会以免浪费时间。在台湾旅游的时间是宝贵的,因为这是我期盼已久的一段旅程。

大家都会问我毕业了以后有什么打算?我不会回答。我只会说:先让我玩完我接下来的旅程,因为我想在我踏入工作之后也没有太多时间去旅行了。其实,我也已经申请工作了,只是在等待回复。所以,朋友们,不用担心。一有消息,我会让大家知道的。哈哈~


No comments: