Friday, June 27, 2008

I Will Accomplish What I Had Promised 我承诺,我做到。

Falling in to a dubious relationship with her after the Genting trip. Having a very special feeling toward her, is just like fall in love at first sight. Our character is close, and our point of views are harmonious, but our age is a obstruction. I had overcome this phycgigenic disorder very soon, but the pressure and objection from her family members become another new challenge.

Her sister is having the most power among her family. After she knew about our dubious relationship, she met me to have a talk. Luckily, we used to be colleague for some project, therefore, I am still a nice character in her mind.

She told me that her sister is treasure among her family, they do not willing her to get any hurt. And under this situation, they over protect her and cause her very dependent.

I agreed with that, and my standpoint is, to protect her as well. Her sister have no comment on my current relationship with her, but she is not fully support her to get into a relationship life right now as she is now still studying.

To get permission to continuing contact with her from her family, i had make some promises. I promise that will guide her and lead her to a better life as she is now in the growth stage. I will try to protect her and change her bad habits.

Everybody should believe me this time, as my promises is accord to my faith on community service -- I will accoomplish what i had promise.

在云顶之行以后,我和她踏入了一段暧昧关系。对于她的特殊感觉,我只能说像是一见钟情。我们的性格相近,我们的观点几近相同,但是年龄却成为我们的阻碍。很快地我突破了本身的心理障碍,但却又被卷入她家人反对压力的窘境。

姐姐是她家中最有权威的成员。当她知道这段暧昧的关系以后,她约我出来谈了许久。所幸,我们在之前的几个节目及活动中合作过,因此,我给予她的印象,还不算太差。

她告诉我说“她”是他们家中的宝贝,他们不愿她受到伤害。在这样的情况下,她们也过度保护她以至她有点依赖。

我同意她的说法,而我的立场则是,同样保护她。姐姐对于我们现有的状况及关系没有异议,然而她却不能苟同我们在现阶段发展成为情侣关系,毕竟她还在求学。

为了从她家人手中获得继续和她来往的通行证,我也做出了几项承诺。我答应在她这段成长期间正确地引导她,让她走向较好的未来。除此之外,我也会在保护她的同时,纠正她的一些坏习惯。

这一次,大家应该相信我,因为我这个承诺完全与我为民服务的信念相吻合--我承诺,我做到。

1 comment:

zuoying said...

jiayou lor~~~~
try to confirm ur heart first ~ ^^